- - Durabilt No. DR-2-58SLP
- - 8" take-up
- - Bearing to Bearing (closed-open) 27" to 35"
- - 10" swaged steel barrel
- - 1 " acme screw
- - 15.5" handle
- - 17 lbs.
- - 12,000 lbs. working load limit
Durabilt's Special features:
• Uni-Steel, high carbon handle
• Heavy swaged barrel is cold-drawn tubing instead of welded pipe.
• Alloy forged heat treated hooks, electro welded links and forged eyebolts that have been bright gold zinc plated to prevent premature oxidation.
• Double action handles have spring-loaded (ball bearing) pawls which assures constant engagement of the pawl in the ratchet wheel.
• Steel pawl will always be in the drive or reverse drive operating position at any angle (Push-Pull)
• Working Load Limit clearly identified on each ratchet.
• Meets or exceeds D. O. T. specifications